Okay, so as it’s really quiet and still this morning in the office, I wanted to make sure to jot down those public few resolutions for 2008. I like to keep them simple and (ideally) attainable rather than lofty and unrealistic. So hopefully I can handle tackling this short list.
1) Keep up with my ballet classes and perhaps even enroll in some at a real dance studio versus the gym.
2) Have the initial draft of my book completed by the end of 2008.
3) Make at least two trips down to see my friends in DC. I promise promise promise!
4) Sleep more. LOTS more.
5) Give up, or at least scale back, the amount of Diet Coke I’m inhaling and instead substitute the fabulous FREE bottles of water sitting around our office. (See, not only is it better for me with all the walking one does in the city, but it’s a money saver!)
6) Get back into my photography (especially once winter passes) and build back up my photo site.
7) Cook more. (It honestly won’t take doing too much here to qualify sadly – haha)
I think if I were to add Blog 365 I would be setting myself up to fail, so I’ll be passing on that one. (Smart choice, I think.)
I hope everyone has something fun planned for the evening ahead. Unlike most of my friends, I am still stuck sitting here in my cube sweet cube. However, I am grateful that it’s super quiet in the office (almost to the degree of being eerie) and that come 3pm, we’re shutting this place down early.
I’m not sure what tonight will bring. I’ve got a fun new shiny tube top I ironically bought with a gift card from my boss (I’m sure the intention was for me to buy something to wear to work at Ann Taylor Loft but what can I say – I got distracted) and will be headed down to meet Tam and Fes, to do what I don’t know. But I know it’ll be a good time.
Have a safe and fun evening, wherever your plans take you. Happy 2008!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T