I just got a forward from a co-worker and, seeing as I have one *major* sweet tooth, I couldn’t not share this one since it made me smile. A lot!
This is a specially formulated diet designed to help women cope with the stress that builds during the day.
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 slice whole wheat toast
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup herbal tea
- 1 Hershey’s kiss
- The rest of the Hershey’s kisses in the bag
- 1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chips
- 4 glasses of wine (red or white)
- 2 loaves garlic bread
- 1 family size supreme pizza
- 3 Snickers bars
Late Night Snack
- 1 whole Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)
Remember: Stressed spelled backwards is desserts (love it!!!).
(It then has a disclaimer that ehhhh I’ll put here, but I like the above the best)
Send this to four women and you will lose two pounds. Send this to all of the women you know (or ever knew) and you will lose 10 pounds. If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately.
Bottom line? I support sweets 😉
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T