Today’s random comments, you ask? Well, let’s see…
- 01:10 Rot-ten… twitpic.com/1lq18
- 10:30 Really wish I could teach my dog to sleep in. Would be better for pre-brunch resting!
- 10:40 Oh no!!!! Missing like last 5 minutes of last night’s final Conan. DVR fail.
- 10:42 Trying to get dog to understand must stop playing fetch to get ready for brunch. Doesn’t get I’ve got oh so far to travel for tasty food.
- 10:43 But then again, she *is* the birthday girl. The big uno today.
- 14:12 Friend is bringing fresh ELK sausage to my brunch tomorrow. Yes! Never had it and so excited.
- 14:26 Places I’m going to now visit? Montana and Chicago. Yes, America.
- 15:26 Wait you can use Milk & Honey’s party room for sleeping? What’s that about?
- 16:09 Brunching. Ooooooh the mood lighting just came on?!? twitpic.com/1m77j
- 16:39 Correction, elk kielbasa. And yes, still excited…
- 16:58 All of these old people on bus got off together. Suddenly empty and quiet… And I’m smiling. Perhaps cause I’m not getting off @ Times Sq.
- 17:12 If you see me, please throw a Diet Coke this way. Preferably fountain, por favor. Gracias.
- 18:22 I just looooove Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny!!!
- 19:19 "Were these magic grits?" – Good question, Joe Pesci. Although I think they’re all magic.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter