Today’s random comments, you ask? Well, let’s see…
- 05:28 Woke up to my 3:45am alarm and one super rumbly tummy.
- 05:48 There’s a bar in SoHo that serves wine from a baby bottle. Whaaaat??? The things you learn from taxi tv.
- 06:17 Henceforth when it’s connection vs direct from Newark? Connection wins hands down. Especially for international. This is a joke. A bad one.
- 06:29 Some of these people have like 5 bags. Kind of curious what the heck they packed. And I thought *I* brought too much!!
- 06:42 Line going nowhere. Why get here on time when you can plan poorly, arrive late and, cha-ching, cut everyone off!! Seriously starving.
- 08:04 Power outage in the concourse at Newark. We’re boarding sans power, but at least boarding! No complaint here.
- 08:25 2,087 miles to Aruba! Gidee up!!
- 08:29 Aruba is 19.6 miles long, according to the loudmouth obnoxious guy two rows back. Here’s to hoping he becomes mute after take-off.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter